Participants will write and record an original song of their own making. We will explore musical styles and genres. Prior experience not required.
Materials for This Course
- Pencil or pen
- A recording device – smartphone voice recorders will likely work just fine
- learn commonly used lyric structures, music cadences, and chord progressions.
- explore a multitude of musical styles, arrangements, instrumentation, and genres.
- create an original song that will be set to music chosen by participants.
- share and celebrate their songs with each other.
Photo by Joel Vogt