In this 1-hour class, participants will explore collage techniques and ideas to take your project to the next level on your own. This short, fun class is designed for older adults and their families—invite the kids and grandkids!
Registration is free and space is limited. Recommended for anyone 7+ years old. Children under 12 should attend the class with an adult.
Materials for This Course
- 3 pieces of 9″ x 12″ light colored shades of tissue paper
- 2 pieces of 8½” x 11″ white paper
- Pen with dark ink or dark marker
- Elmer’s® Glue All
- A small bowl (to pour Elmer’s® Glue into)
- Paint brush
- 4 pieces of 8½” x 11″ paper in any color
- 5-10 copies of good resolution treasured photographs (in color or in black and white)
- Copy of a photograph of yourself at a particular time in your life (in color or in black and white)
- 6″ chopstick or barbecue skewer
- Scotch™ tape
- Optional: 9″ x 12″ cardboard or wooden picture frame
More Class Details
Create visual art projects that stimulate memories and foster friendships and social communication. In a supportive setting, activities will explore self-expression and personal creativity. The course is designed for people who have no or limited experience in the visual arts.
Photo by George Milton from Pexels