PrimeLife Arts Learning (PAL) courses are created with participants and Teaching Artists in mind. Class sizes are maintained to allow for maximum participant-teacher interaction.
Currently, PAL courses are available for purchase only by participants with a billing address in the United States.
When you purchase a PAL course, you agree to the following:
- Every participant must enroll separately. This includes, for example, two (2) participants in the same household who wish to participate in the same course at the same time.
- You may participate in courses and download course content only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you obtain our written permission to otherwise use the content. Participation in any PAL course does not give you ownership of or any intellectual property rights of the content you access.
- You will create, access, and/or use only one (1) user account, unless expressly permitted by PAL, and you will not share access to your account or access information for your account with any third party.
- PAL reserves the right to change, modify, or cancel any course, including time, date, and Teaching Artist, up to the posted course start date. PAL will communicate any such changes to all enrolled participants via email.
- You will adhere to the PAL Community Agreements at all times. Failure to do so may result in a participant being removed from a class or course at the discretion of PAL staff. Any participant who is removed from a class or course forfeits any full or partial refund.
- You have read and accept PAL’s Refund Policy.
Our Commitment to Our Customers,
We will not sell, share, or trade our customers’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our customers on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all information received by PrimeLife Arts Learning, both online and offline, on any Platform (‘Platform’, includes the PrimeLife Arts Learning website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
To the extent any transactions are processed through a third-party service provider, our customers’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the transaction.
We may use our customers’ contact information to promote and communicate about PAL programs, activities, and other online opportunities. We may also contact you for other business-related activities like user survey/feedback, data analysis, audits, and record keeping.
If we intend to collect and use personal information for another purpose, we will seek your permission at the time the information is collected.