Don Fineberg (he, him) has a private practice in Santa Fe, New Mexico. His work experience includes:
- Treatment of adults, adolescents and children using individual, couple and family therapy.
- Evaluation and treatment of drug and alcohol related disorders.
- Supervision and teaching seminars with non-physician clinicians. These include evaluation and treatment of geriatric and pediatric patients.
- Consultation liaison psychiatrist to In-patient hospitals.
- Board member State of New Mexico Board for Psychologist Prescriptive Authority.
- Evaluation and testimony in civil and criminal forensic matters.
- On-going teaching seminars and lectures in topics of professional/community interest including Opera InSight program and Psychological Dramaturgy, a variety of topics at schools, hospital grand rounds, Santa Fe Children’s Museum.
- Georgia O’Keefe Museum seminar on “the Creative Process”.
- Creativity and Madness Seminar on “The Psychology of Creativity”
- Consultant to New Mexico State Penitentiary for evaluation and supervision. These included maximum security and “Death Row” inmates and their clinicians.